As pathology practice management consultants, we know better than anyone that pathologists and their practices are facing growing challenges in today’s world. On the one hand, scientific innovation, access to digital technology and the utilization of sophisticated testing is greatly benefiting patients’ diagnosis and clinical care. But on the other hand, the need for subspecialty expertise, navigating complex corporate business environments (including mergers and acquisitions), understanding TC/PC models and decreasing revenue have created logistical challenges to the sustainability of the pathology community across hospital and group practices.
We offer a unique and innovative approach to empower pathologists – whether they are working solo, in small groups or in large group practices. SigmaCore has created a platform by pathologists for pathologists to build, manage and optimize pathology practices everywhere. The SigmaCore model for successful pathology practice management is simple but thorough:
- Provide access to pathology laboratory design resources that increase technical expertise
- Enhance the capacity of your pathology practice
- Expand your customer base
- Provide access to established markets
- Learn how to fully wield the prestige and caliber of your colleagues and our network
- Reduce common pathology practice expenditures
- Increase the net profit of your pathology practice
- Maintain the autonomy of your pathology practice
- Improve your personal quality of life while delivering exceptional diagnostic care
Simply put, SigmaCore offers the solution to any pathology practice with one goal – to convert your cost center into a profit center while maintaining your independence, autonomy and decision-making.